Saturday, September 2, 2017

2017 - Day 245/120 - Saturday...

The new chicks survived their first night in the coop with all the other girls, and I do not think there was any bloodshed. They have also survived the day with no obvious harm. The next test will be to see if they retreat into the coop on their own tonight. So far, as long as we have had chickens, I have never had to herd new chicks into the coop, they just do it as if it was what they were supposed to do, no questions asked. The only thing I got checked off my list for today was bathing the dogs. I did parts of cutting the grass (about 3/4 done) and tomorrow I will take some hay to the cattle, (maybe) water some plants (at least the trees, probably), transplant a couple things that did not make the first move and do a couple other chores that did not make the list. It will be okay. Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment