Friday, September 8, 2017

2017 - Day 251/114 - Friday...

Nice day for it. In Dallas until Monday, annual Texas Association of REALTORS® Conference. The day started this morning at about 7 a.m., with registration. Then, at 7:45 there were mock Instructor presentations. This is where instructors wanting to be certified by the Texas Association 'audition' kind of, for other instructors. The reviewing instructors critique the performance, style and material concept of the candidates. All the instructor candidates today were accepted into the program, so congratulations to them all, and welcome. Later in the day, there were a couple of other commitments. Then, at 4 o'clock, it was a real treat to hear Coach Lou Holtz talk to us about motivational thinking. Really a great opportunity to hear him. He also gave me a couple ideas that I can use in my classes. THEN...afterwards, I got a chance (with a couple other of our members) to meet with him and share a couple jokes. Have I mentioned to you lately what a lucky guy I am? Well, this should take care of that. Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOU HOLTZ, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment