Saturday, September 9, 2017

2017 - Day 252/113 - Saturday...

I am pretty sure it is Saturday, anyway. You kind of lose track of the days when you attend conferences. There are back to back meetings, a lunch you eat on the run, meet-and-greets, shake-and-howdies, everything runs together. It is kind of hard to remember all the stuff you did in a single day, without looking at the conference schedules. Upon reflection, I will look at my notes and remember things that I paid special attention to. ONE of the highlights of the day was to get an opportunity to see my friend and colleague Kenny, a dedicated REALTOR® from Utah, and a dedicated volunteer to our National Association. It is late, I am back in my room, and it is time to say good night. Good Night. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONFERENCES, Kindnesses, Whirled Pes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment