Tuesday, September 12, 2017

2017 - Day 255/110 - Tuesday...

Never EVER let it be said that I did NOT take advantage of a photo opportunity. One of the things I did at the TAR Annual Convention in Dallas over the last several days, was to meet Mark Davis, author of "Upside Down - How the Left Turned Right into Wrong, Truth into Lies, and Good into Bad". I haven't read the book yet, but it is on my list. He was signing copies of his book, so I got one, and I got him to stick his tongue out for the camera. Nice guy, entertaining (he has a radio show 660AM in Dallas), and fun. He did not blink an eye when I asked him to stick out his tongue for the camera. Today was a kind of hectic one in the office; played catch-up, talked with some clients, talked with some colleagues, wrote some offers, responded to some offers, had a salad. You know, the usual. Tomorrow will hopefully be less jam-packed. I have to take my car in for a new 12v battery first thing in the morning, then into the office. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TONGUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment