Sunday, September 17, 2017

2017 - Day 260/105 - Sunday...

I finished most of the things on my 'to done' list, all except the really important staff, and I choose not to share that with you right now. Once that is done, I will heartily share the gory details with you. I did get a few things transplanted and (perhaps) saved a toad. I am pretty sure this toad was not in the pot that I placed the Turks Cap in just to keep it upright last Thursday (maybe Wednesday). But today with I planted the Turks Cap, there was this great big toad. I laid the clay pot sideways in another bed, and a while later he/she/it was no where to be seen. The camouflage is pretty good, you have to admit. I assume it is a toad, since I tend to think of frogs are green in color. Feel free to correct me if you know what particular species of toad, frog or poodle this particular specimen occupies on the tree of life. I went into Austin to show one property this afternoon, which is my excuse for not having taken care of the important stuff that was on my list. It was a perfect excuse. I did get the cattle a bale of hay, and I did get the chicken coop cleaned, and the garbage can taken up to the road. I finished cutting the grass, too. There are always things to get done out here on the edge of nowhere. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOADS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment