Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017 Day 263/102 - Wednesday...

FETISH. Fetish. fetish. Now that I have your attention, I thought I would share my newest fetish with you. This plant is relatively prolific here in central Texas. Jody bought me one several years ago, and it promptly died. That was before I discovered the healthful benefits to water provides to most living things. Like plants. It has taken me until this year to understand the concept that, if you plant something, you have to water said something. So, that is what I do now. It works itself right in with my other compulsive habits. WATER THE PLANTS. So I water. And one of the benefits of watering is the luscious blooms that emit from these plants. The leaf of these plants remind me of a mimosa tree. Mimosa tree leaves curl and withdraw when you touch them, and I have not seem too many of those here in central Texas. I remember them from Memphis. This plant is known by a few names here on the edge of nowhere; Pride of Barbados and New Mexico Birds of paradise. If you want to buy one at Home Depot or some other bg box store, as for Pride of Barbados. Beautiful. Deeds, Actions, Changes, FETISHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment