Wednesday, March 14, 2018

2018 - Day 73/292 - Wednesday...1773...

Last year I was appointed to a committee that makes my membership sound like I am more important than I really am, The Texas Association of REALTORS® Public Policy Committee on Business Issues. Whew! Sounds impotent! Or Important, not sure which. Anyway, I was honored to attend the meeting today with several of my REALTOR® colleagues from across the state. Good thing happening means good planning and good execution of the plan. Happy to be a part of this.

Happy Pi Day everyone, and my friends Casey and Jaime welcomed their son today, just after noon I believe. A really happy occasion for a really wonderful couple. I could not be happier for them, and know they are happy as they can be as well.

Spring break is still in full tilt, and any benefits we would ordinarily derive from that lack of populace is removed by the influx of freaks attending SXSW. It's fun, I am not going to say it's not, but there is plenty of congestion without all that. A little break for those of us that are not spring breakers would be a nice thing to happen.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment