Thursday, March 15, 2018

2018 - Day 74/291 - Thursday...1758...

Beware the Ides of March...

Just saying'...

The sky was not really red this afternoon on my way home, but it looked like it from the rearview camera. We are back to the cycle of clouds, although the day started out sunny and clear. I don't think there is any real chance of rain until Sunday, and only slightly then, but I expect the clouds to be with us until Monday or Tuesday. It will be close to 90 for the next couple days, so the clouds could have a redeeming value. Time will tell.

Otherwise, not much to tell. I did get to Costco on the way home this afternoon. That is always an experience, and gives me an opportunity to feel superior to the folks that act as if they will die of starvation if they fail to get a wiener on a toothpick. Damn the shopping carts, full speed ahead. Oh, sorry, I am in the middle of War and Remembrance. Getting ready for the Battle of Midway.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RED SKY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment