Friday, March 16, 2018

2018 - Day 75/290 - Friday...1753...

Friday, Spring Break, SXSW=Wrecks on MoPac at high noon. Kay, Tosalyn and I went to an estate sale this afternoon, it is kind of a Friday afternoon thing we all like to do. We bought nothing. Occasionally we will buy something, but nothing today. I kind of like it just to get inside different houses. And then there is all the stuff. I like rummaging through other peoples stuff. I like it, plus there is always the chance that I am going to buy that million dollar item for fifty cents. That is what I really want to do. This wreck was encountered on the way back to the office. If it is not a wreck, it s someone putting packages on someone else's front porch and blowing them up. Craziness happening in the Live Music Capitol of the World.

Crazy.

Someone told me today that they wished they could just work all weekend. I told her she should get her real estate license. It is Friday, and I am looking forward to the weekend. I have three appointments tomorrow, and then I have some preparation for some classes I will be guiding next week, and then I have some work to do in the yard. That will pretty much cover it.

BUT...to and from the appointments, there is always the chance that I will run into a yard sale!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment