Sunday, August 5, 2018

2018 - Day 217/148 - Sunday...1553...

I took this photo yesterday, but even so, it is just about the most interesting thing I have done in the last 24 hours. We did get a little bit of rain yesterday (late afternoon), so that helped in the watering department for today. All I really watered today were a few of the potted plants and the fruit trees in the back. Five trees, an hour each. I had watered the other trees yesterday. I think many of the potted plants can stand a day with no watering. I fear there is one plant by the pool that is suffering from TOO much water, so I am trying to be more mindful of that. I did think this was an interesting cloud formation yesterday, so I thought I would share it wit you.

I fine tuned the chickens water fountain today, after having cleaned it yesterday. I think it is working a lot better now. Cleaned the chicken coop, took four salt blocks out to the cattle and did a few other miscellaneous chores. That was it. I took several naps and was interrupted during all of them, but that is okay, I expect I shall survive.

This should be a relatively calm week coming up, I will be teaching a six hour class on Wednesday, but otherwise, it is all pretty mindless stuff.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment