Tuesday, August 7, 2018

2018 - Day 219/146 - Tuesday...1564...

This photo is to be used as a benchmark only. This is the water in the pool this evening. Lovely, clear, looks refreshing. Not a thing wrong with it. However, in the dark of the mornings, when I am going about the business of watering plants here and there, wearing the head-light-lamp (gifted to me by Joe Mac), it looks totally different, even more beautiful, markedly geometric and much more contrasting in the colors. I have no idea how an artist could capture that with water colors, oils or acrylics, and I am very interested to see if the camera on my iPhone can do it any justice at all. If not, you will all just have to make time to come see it for yourselves!

What was I saying yesterday about Mondays? Oh yes, Mondays are not so terrible in my opinions, the worst days are now (apparently) Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Today was a typical (alleged) Monday to the fourth or fifth power. I really do not expect tomorrow to be very complicated, since I will be guiding an all day course at the board. Always a good feeling after guiding class-goers and colleagues.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POOL WATER I, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment