Wednesday, August 8, 2018

2018 - Day 220/145 - Wednesday...1562...

My concerns as to whether or not my dark photo of the pool water would translate via my iPhone app, were, in my opinion, justified. I do not believe this photo can come even close to the beauty, but maybe you can see what I was thinking about when I said I did not know how an artist could capture the intricacies of the water. I still don't, and I doubt I would have the nerve to ever attempt it. But it is beautiful. I have seen some lovely paintings by David Hockney that are absolutely beautiful, and they capture the movement and the calm serenity very simply, and I know that is a technique that took decades to master. SO...I will simply continue to enjoy looking at the pool water in the darkness of the dawn, and trying my best to remember it mentally.

Not bad for a Wednesday. Guided a dozen or so colleagues through a Broker Responsibility class at the board. I always enjoy that opportunity.

Just one meeting tomorrow, and then it is Friday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DARK WATER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment