Friday, August 10, 2018

2018 - Day 222/143 - Friday...1553...

Barney has not been particularly photographable lately, but he made an appearance this evening. While we were finishing our dinner, he made a visit to a watering hole on the Serengeti, you can never be too careful. He was very aware of the dangers he could be facing, and this National Geographic photographer was careful not to spook him. He got his fill of water, and he was back off into the brush. I usually see him a couple times a day; when I get home from work, he is usually under the truck or the Polaris, and that is when he gets fed. Then, I may see him in the evenings when I am putting the girls to bed. He is a good fit for me and Jody; he has his habits, we have ours, and we like that just fine.

This was a pretty good day and not such a good day. It started off just fine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY! Got to chat with Melody and Bruce for a few minutes, then Mikey. Then a meeting. Then to the office. That was when it started to crack, but only because I am trying to get too much done in too short a period of time. It is all about the scheduling.

No rain so far. I did not water anything this morning, I put my trust in the weather folks. Maybe it will rain tomorrow, and maybe I will win the lottery, too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment