Tuesday, August 14, 2018

2018 - Day 226/139 - Tuesday...Who Knows...

Okay, today I completed the second full day of classes on this ship. Two days of classes, two days of tests. Done. Tomorrow (and the two days after that) I will be taking property tours in three different cities. Tomorrow is Roatan, not sure where we will be on Thursday, but Friday will be Cozumel. Cozumel (I believe) is Spanish for 'there is a mall there'. I am not really sure what else is there, but I guess I will find that out on Friday. Then on Saturday, I will take two (maybe three) more classes. I'm not sure. One thing I am sure of, I over scheduled this cruise. Live and learn.

Otherwise, this cruise is pretty much like any conference I attend, except you don't really have to search to far for the bar that has corralled all your colleagues. They cannot get too far afield while on the ship.

So, it is time to call it a day, and tomorrow is going to be an early day...attendance will be called at 7:30. Ugh.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLASSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment