Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018 - Day 231/134 - Sunday...1612...

Home again, home again. All is right with the world. This is going to be a short journal entry. It took an act of Congress (practically) to get off the ship and through customs. I got to my car around noon, and got home about 4:45. All is good, it was fun, but the coming and going part is a pain in the butt. This is a picture of Galveston as we were puling in to port this morning.

Tomorrow will not be too bad of a day (I don't think, but the rest of the week is pretty packed. I will use tomorrow to do catch up and tie up some loose ends, and then it is back to it the rest of the week.

I am looking VERY forward to some celery and hummus.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment