Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Fifteen; Wednesday...

OKAY, I am still not talking about IT, but I can tell you this is the 50th day of IT this year, and (about) the 25th day in a row of IT. Also, on my way home this evening (in the dark) IT was still crazy, about where we should be normally. AND IT WAS IN THE DARK!

A great day today, full of accomplishments and meaningful decisions made. I am proud to be associated with all the folks I am surrounded by. I am truly a lucky man.

After the first two sets of accomplishments, the office met up for dinner and then a wine tasting. Carrie and I had attended a Women's Council of REALTORS* function earlier in the year, and we bought a couple silent auction items; dinner for ten and a wine tasting for twelve. It (not IT) is really difficult to schedule nine or ten people for dinner and wine, but KUDOS to Karla (Kravitz) for pulling it off. We all had a big time, and now I am sitting in the office (at home) drinking more wine writing this entry.

Tomorrow will be a serious dress-up day, a pretty big day for me, and I hope it (not IT) will be another rewarding one. I am pretty confident, but don't want to put the cart before the horse. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINE WINE WINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment