Friday, November 18, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Twenty Two; Friday...

Okay, it's Friday, but there is not a lot of shouting going on here. Tomorrow is TOTALLY booked, and most of Sunday as well. I will wait for next week to really celebrate, and have some time to myself/ourselves.

Tomorrow I am teaching a class at the Board, and tomorrow night we are going to a Preview Party for the 15th Annual Austin Empty Bowl Project. Google it, and show up on Sunday with a few dollars and support this really worthy cause. You will be glad you did.

Sunday is the actual Empty Bowl event, and I am scheduled to be there at 8AM.

And then there is next week. A short week, but that is good because I am a short person.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMPTY BOWL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment