Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2012 - Day 137/229 - Wednesday...

And so it goes.

Made Hill visits today (in addition to a couple meetings), very productive with State Representative Lloyd Doggett and State Senator John Cornyn. Very good conversations and we were very successful in stressing our five Legislative priorities. This is a photo of the me and the folks I was hanging out with for most of the day; Susan, John, Judith, Pam, Jim, Cathy, Kimbrough and me.

The day has been pretty much non-stop, and I am still going. I figure I have about two or three more hours of work for the night, because my first meeting in the morning begins at 7AM. That does not give a lot of time for getting any work done in the morning.

Tomorrow, however, is going to be a really fun day. There will be a REALTOR rally (Rally to Protect the American Dream) at the Washington Monument. We are expecting more than 10,000 REALTORS to participate, and I am really looking forward to it.

Stay tuned!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HILL VISITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment