Friday, September 21, 2012

2012 - Day 265/101 - Friday...

Okay, it seems that I cannot add and either no one else that reads this journal can add or no one is reading the journal, which makes me pause to think again if I should just f-get about it.  My days count (at the beginning of each post) was off by 20 and I have no idea how ling that has been going on.  I guess I was jut not paying attention...

FRIDAY!  Yes, it is Friday, and I am having a little mini-celebration.

This morning, my first of three meetings was with Texas Senator Kirk Watson, former Austin Mayor.  It was a great meeting and we discussed his vision of a new Medical School at the University of Texas and issues that would affect property owner rights and REALTOR interests.  It is expected that the State will (once again) be on the prowl to increase revenues (without calling those revenue increases fees or taxes), and we all need to be on the lookout.

I think it will be a comfortable and relaxing weekend.  At least, that is the plan right now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POLITICS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment