Friday, April 26, 2013

2013 - Day 116/249 - Friday...

This evening, I attended the registration, carbo-load and opening ceremony for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS.  That is tomorrow.  Not sure what time we need to leave here to get there, but I hope to be there between 7 and 7:30, and get started on the ride before 8 o'clock.  I am doing 50 miles, and the start time for that is supposed to be 8:30, but you know how I am with authority figures.  My friend Steve stopped by the office this evening and took me to the registration, and he will be riding tomorrow as well.  He is one of the top fundraisers this year, and big congratulations to him for that accomplishment.

We had the deck around the pool raised today.  There were spots where the deck had sunk and there were some places where the soil under the decking had washed out.  This company comes out and injects concrete under the deck and raises it up and fills in the gaps.  Jody said it was really interesting to watch.  The decking all looks really nice now.  I may paint it as well, but that is yet to be seen.

I stayed in the office all day today and did office work.  I will not be back in the office until Tuesday, I have an appointment in Waco on Monday.

Hopefully I will be posting ride photos tomorrow after a great ride.  We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RIDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment