Friday, March 21, 2014

2014 - Day 80/285 - Friday..

What you see here ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, are sad, SAD little outcast jelly beans.  I cannot think of anything WORSE than an unwanted jelly bean.  Well, okay, let me think about that for just a second...there is Whoopi Goldberg and there is the conservative right, but after that there can be nothing worse or more sad than a dejected, cast aside, unwanted licorice jelly bean.  There...I have said it...LICORICE!

Friday is Friday, what else can be said about it.  It is the day before the weekend, but I am not sure I will get too much of anything done over the weekend.  Saturday is already spoken for and it is supposed to rain on Sunday and Monday, so it might just be a great day for taking in a movie or just piling up in the big blue chair.

I am heading out of town next week, Tuesday and back late Friday night.  It has been a long time since I have been to Manhattan, and I think it will be a good trip.  I was at lunch today and realized I an going to New York and had not even thought about calling our friends Bruce and Melody.  I sent her an e-mail at lunch and she called me later in the day, we will at least be able to hook up one evening while I am there.  Can't wait.  The evening news reports that a polar whatever is supposed to hit the east coast on Tuesday, I could have forecast that when I made the plane reservations.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OUTCASTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment