Thursday, May 8, 2014

2014 - Day 128/237 - Thursday...

We have received a little bitty bit of rain so far today.  Nothing like the 1"-2.5" of rain they were predicting, but we have had some rain today.  The gauge out there shows 0.25" so far, and my phone just alerted that there is a flash flood warning for the area until 10:30 this evening.  Let the rains come but the thunder and lightning can stay away so we can hopefully sleep through the whole thing.  On the way in to work this morning, there was some rain on the windshield, and this is one of the favorite types of photos for me.  I like that it kind of reminds me (work with me here) of a Monet painting.  Okay, if you are not quite seeing it, squint a little bit.  Still nothing?  Try closing your eyes.  How about now?

Whatever...

It was a day of work in the office, and that was pretty much it today.  We had our usual Thursday PM meeting in the AM, and then Chris helped me get my new laptop set up.  So far, it is big and heavy and works.  There is something to be said for that!  Windows 8.  Nothing good or bad about that particularly, so far.  Time will tell.

Okay, I just had a fail.  The Googles are trying to log me in to the wrong account.  I am trying to remember how to sign in under a different e-mail account.  It won't be the end of the world, but I wish I could remember.  It is simple, but I don't need that information that often...

Boo-Hoo!

Anyway, after work there was a TREPAC function at TopGolf near the Domain.  Lots of fun, lots of folks there from the Board.  I was hoping to show you a couple photos from that event, but not if I cannot log in to the right e-mail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment