Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2014 - Day 231/134 - Tuesday...

Let me know (please) when you become weary of all things Barney Sue Jean.  Jody mentioned that he had not seen her today, and I walked out to the garage and saw her walking around the circle.  Within my field of vision I could see the cat, one bunny and about a dozen chickens.  I was trying to talk reassuringly to the cat (hey kitty, kitty, kitty) and the chickens thought I was calling them (chick, chick, chick) and so a herd of chickens descending on a cat was about all Barney Sue Jean could take at the moment.  She was last seen walking down the drive way towards the road.  I trust she will return, she knows where her food and water bowls are.

Off to a meeting first thing this morning, the Austin Chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers hosted a program called the State of Housing in Black America.  Very interesting, and it was the result of a lot of hard work by the local chapter.  Very well presented and very informative.  I learned a lot at the meeting!

Then it was back to the office to get some power real estate in.  Had some really good phone calls from a variety of people, and then headed back home.  By the way, the air conditioner in our office was repaired this morning, so we had AC for the first time in the office since last Thursday.  I am the first one to admit that it is a 'first-world-problem', but (I admit) I am a first-world kind of guy.

I can't help it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IT'S STILL HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment