Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 - Day 364/1 - Tuesday...

It is absolutely, positively, without a doubt, unconditionally, unequivocally the coldest mid-40-degree day I have ever been through.  The outside temperature when I got home said it was 43 degrees, and if I did not know better, I would swear it was something south of zero (on the Celsius scale), but no, it was confirmed to be in the mid-40's.  So, I put a few more logs in the stove and of course I shed my clothing to a more comfortable boxers, t-shirt and socks (accompanied as usual with my pink croc knock-offs).  A fabulous outfit for the evening.

We are such wimps in central Texas when it comes to cold weather, that the City of Austin has cancelled the New Years Celebrations because of the THREAT of cold weather.  Granted there is the POSSIBILITY of some drizzly rain AND temperatures nearing the freezing mark, but cancelling and rescheduling (let's celebrate the New Year in February!) seems a little bit crazy.

I'm just sayin'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment