Thursday, March 26, 2015

2015 - Day 85/280 - Thursday...

It seems that today is the day for traffic challenges.  I heard that a truck had run into a bridge support about 12 miles or so north of us on IH-35, so on the way home, I was paying very close attention to the traffic reports.  Allegedly, traffic was stopping on the Interstate about 5 miles north of my exit, so there should be no problem with my commute.  Well, that information was incorrect by about 15 miles.  Luckily I was able to sneak past the troopers re-directing traffic, and made it down the service road to my exit with only about a 35 minute delay.  But even before that, there was a wreck on Loop 360 that was causing a few problems, as documented with this photo.  This photo also documents the fact that I am in violation of the hands-free ordinance in the city.  Boo-Hoo.  I think travelling down the road at about 5 miles per hour qualifies as STOPPED.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Otherwise it was a pretty darned pleasant day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment