Saturday, July 11, 2015

2015 - Day 192/173 - Saturday...

Honestly, I had very little motivation today. I did manage to make a pile of eggs for me and Jody, took a couple naps, went and put a sign and lock box on one house, went to lunch, took another nap, watched the news, gathered eggs, fed chickens, watered chickens, counted hay bales. To the best of my ciphering, we have 113 bales of hay, it is not that easy to count bale. Forty bales in the front pasture, 48 bales in the back pasture and 25 bales in the back 30. We have hay for the immediate future. The cattle are all fat and happy, kind of the same as Jody and me.

I need to get motivated and do some prep for a class I am teaching next Thursday. Prep is always easier with you know the subject, and I am looking forward to it.

Tomorrow will be a busy day; grass to be cut, coops to clean, hay bales to move and stack.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOTIVATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment