Saturday, September 26, 2015

2015 - Day 269/96 - Saturday...

So, the girl dog had an appointment at the beautiful parlor this morning, and the first thing she asked me when I went to pick her up was "Does this haircut make me look fat?". Honestly, I don't think it is the haircut, but there was no way I was going to go with that, so I just bought her a hot fudge sundae on the way home and she seems to have forgotten about the whole thing.

The Saturdays of recent memory are like a broken record in the world of journalizing. Sleep late, take a nap, avoid work at all costs, take another nap, try not to work up a sweat avoiding work, take another nap. That pretty much sums up the whole day, although there were a couple other errands thrown in to the mix, but over all, it was a pretty un-accomplishing type of day.

Tomorrow is a different story, there is grass to be cut, this and that to get accomplished, and I will let you know how all that works out later.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAIRCUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment