Friday, January 29, 2016

2016 - Day 29/337 - Friday...

Yes boys and girls (especially the Girl Scout kind of girls) it is that time of year again. Girl Scout Cookie time. Several of my friends have children (girl children) of the Girl Scout age, and several of my friends are entrepren
eurial types, which means that those of my friends with children (specifically the girl type children) are selling Girl Scout Cookies and are being helped by my friends with children (particularly the girl type children) in selling those Girl Scout Cookies. I have to admit, I willingly go forward with cash-in-hand to purchase those (previously mentioned) cookies from those (previously mentioned) children (those girl style children) who are hawking the cookies via their previously mentioned (entrepreneurial style) parents.

Think science projects. How many kids actually do those science projects? When I was a kid, I never once made a volcano in the kitchen, because my mother would have killed me, unlike the commercials on television.

However, when I was a kid, I did go door to door selling candy, seeds, Grit Magazine, sparklers, newspaper and magazine subscriptions, and anything else that came my way. My friends who are parents of children (both the girl and boy varieties) would be jailed now if that kind of activity went on.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment