Friday, February 19, 2016

2016 - Day 50/316 - Friday...

I am burned up like a rogue french fry in the fryer at What-A-Burger. Never coming up and just saying I will stay here just a little bit longer. It has been years and years since I have been sun-burned, and it is one of the best things I have done in several years. It is great to remember how it feels to do something stupid, but having no regrets about having done it. I always have been partial to the color red (although if you could be sunburned and come out purple, that would be even better), and I am regaling in the fact that I was less than cautious today, and stayed out in the sun too long. I really did not think it was too long at the time, but...ahem...it was.

So, other than getting sunburned and protecting his 'Little Man' from harm, he had a really great day. the day included a nice nap, a leisurely breakfast, a movie (a really bad, bad, TERRIBLY bad movie), the consumption of part of a bottle of wine gone bad, and then some video 'Texas Hold 'Em'. All in all, a really good day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, REDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment