Friday, December 2, 2016

2016 - Day 337/29 - Friday...

Friday. Raining. Cold. Raining. Still Friday. Still raining. Still Cold. Okay, it is really not THAT cold, just about 50 degrees outside, but it is wet, damp, dark, chilly, and I have the heat on trying to stay warm. This photo was taken a year ago today, I have fond memories of it; two of my favorite things, shrimp and bacon. You always remember the first time...that was my first time to have shrimp and bacon on a stick. Perfection.

Other than the fact that it is cold and rainy outside, it was a good day, and I had a great time. I led a class this morning, and that was good. Orientation Ethics at our South Office. Then lunch at the office, and then a Holiday gathering at Carrie's house.

Getting ready to crash, tomorrow will be fun too, but it will still be raining and cold.

But I am still the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment