Wednesday, October 11, 2017

2017 - Day 284/81 - Wednesday...

OMG, 6:30 a.m. meetings come really early in the morning. The meeting time was not the real problem, the real problem was getting up early enough to get to an early meeting. Even though all I really had to dosas go downstairs, so I can't really complain about the commute. The tough reality is that non-stop activity between really early (Daylight Saving Time) until noon is a LOT of activity. And the activity did not really stop until about 8 o'clock this evening. I had two drink tickets left, so I ordered wine and brought them to my room. The perfect ending to a really good day. This is a photo of Tami, Donald, Cathy, Diane and me at the reception this evening. Tomorrow, my first meeting is at 9 o'clock. That is like the best thing ever. Okay, the best thing this week. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment