Friday, December 15, 2017

2017 - Day 349/16 - Friday...

As was reported in this journal last evening, Thursday was a day of appointments and this and that. Not too much this, but a lot of that. It kind of continued today, since we both had to go have our blood drawn for the semi-annual exams. I got there about 7:30 and was out of there in less than ten minutes. Always on the look-out for journal photos, I told the blood-sucker that I needed to have a photo of the needle in my arm. She explained to me that photos were not allowed in the building. Never mind that I have taken photos there in the past and posted them to this journal, she would have none of it. Since she was soon to have a needle in one of my better veins, I chose not to argue with her, and compromised by taking a photo of the sign that says photos are not allowed.

Sarcasm.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOD SUCKER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment