Saturday, July 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 186/180, 2020 - Saturday

This Fourth of July will go down as a really productive day. I got up this morning, and did three loads of clothes. I have one more load to do before the weekend is over. I did a few things around the house, and then at about 9:30, I headed in to the office. I posted checks and made a bank deposit, and then it was off to the condo. I cleaned out the refrigerator, and loaded up my car with a bunch of stuff. I actually think that, if Carrie and Marshall help me with a load tomorrow (tow cars, two loads), that will be everything that I need to clear out of the condo. Then I need to have a locksmith out, and then have it cleaned good (we have owned the condo for about five or six years, and it has been vacuumed twice, maybe), and then I will get it on the lease market. That will be pretty good. On the way home, I stopped by one of our properties to see how the tenant was doing (supposed to have been gone on the 30th), and he is not doing too well. It is a mess! But, that is okay with me, it is his security deposit. When I got home, I tried to take a nap, and then I had another energy spurt, so I got Jody's study straightened up, and ready for the folks that are supposed to be here on Monday to move furniture back in. I will have them bring in the bedroom furniture, but not too much of the den furniture. I have different plans for that. If you know anyone that is in the used furniture resale business, let me know. They could hit the jackpot here! Fireworks should start just about any minute. I tried watching a couple Holiday shows on tv, but they could not keep my attention. Secure your pets, they will be freaking out with the fireworks. I do not know why I even need to remind you, but I guess we all need to have a reminder now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment