Monday, October 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 279/87, 2020 - Monday


OMG! It is about 6:45 here in central Texas, and I am on a zoom meeting about Medicare, droning on and on and on. I am really not too happy about the historical stuff about Medicare, I just want to know how much I am going to pay in 2021, and can I get better coverage than I have right now. I have been on Medicare for three years now, and I was expecting to save money from when I was a subscriber to a private insurance plan, but so far that has not happened. I think I am paying at least as much now under Medicare, as I did as an individual subscriber to Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Ugh. My advice is to try your best not to get old, but I am not sure what the alternative is. Okay, I really do know what the alternative is, and I am not sure if I recommend that either. Not a bad day actually for a Monday, and as I was retrieving the garbage can from up on the road, I noticed these little yeller flares (if you are from Lubbock, you will understand that) coming up and blooming in the yard. We have been here twelve years, and I do not think I have ever seen these before. There is a whole passel of them, and I hope to see them blooming for at least another couple days. Tomorrow is a stay at home day for me, I have three zoom meetings tomorrow, and there may be another one added. I am going to also try to go in to Georgetown to get a few things taken care of, so it will be a pretty busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment