Thursday, November 5, 2020

lume 12 - Day 310/56, 2020 - Thursday

This is what it looks like after months of planning, and two weeks of hard work to present a statewide virtual meeting is over and done with. I am constantly amazed by the dedication and passion of a whole bunch of staff and volunteers to make our meetings relevant, informative and fun. It is hard to do all three of those things at the same time, but Texas REALTORS® staff and volunteers did it, and we have closed another chapter of TREPAC Orientations. Kimmish stayed at the farm last night, my first guest this year. We had a lot of fun, talked a lot, shared an egg loaf this morning, and I took her to the airport. It was good for all of us (Jef, Kim and me), and there were plenty of hugs to go around. I made a quick visit to the office this morning, before heading to the Hyatt to get ready for the days final broadcasts. We were done by 2:30, and then a got a couple errands done on the way home. I have an 8:30 zoom in the morning, and then I will be off to Austin again. I left a box of coffee in the loaner car earlier this week, and I will go by and pick that up, then a couple errands, go to the office for a while, and then head home for the weekend. All in all, I am a lucky guy, and it is time to call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment