Saturday, December 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 347/19, 2020 - Saturday

The weekend is half over. Crap. How did your day go today? Mine was pretty good, although it started when I made my first cup of coffee, and I forgot to put the cup in the place to catch the coffee as it was spewing forth. It could have been worse. I guess those little trays that you put the cup on can actually hold a whole cup of coffee, and in my case, there was really not even any spatter. I was kind of puzzled to start with, because I could remember starting the coffee, but the cup was in the dish drainer, and there was no mess of 8 ounces of coffee all over. That was not too terrible, to be honest. I got some errands done in the early morning, and the afternoon was mostly spent replacing the battery in Jody's car, and then taking it to Georgetown to have it washed. waxed and detailed. Every year, the Statesman has a 'season of caring' program, so I am going to donate Jody's car to a person that is not nearly as lucky as I am. If course, now that it is all clean and has a new battery, there is a light on the dash that says it will need scheduled service soon. The car is 14 years old, and it has less than 107,000 miles on it, so hopefully it will be a good car for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment