Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 314/51, 2021 - Wednesday

Today was a pretty long day of mostly traveling, but I am in San Diego, had some dinner, and now it is time to go to sleep. The day started with me finishing my packing, watering plants, winding clocks and a lot of this and that. I had a whole list, and I got everything on the list crossed off, which was the intention the whole time. I got the girls to the kennel, and that is kind of something that makes me feel guilty, but it will all be better in several days when I am back home and they are as well. I made it in to the office, got a few more things done, and then headed to the airport. My flight left at 2:10, landed in San Diego at about 5:30 (7:30 Central Time), and now it is WAY past my bedtime if I were still on Central Time. I think it is crazy that, when we landed in San Diego, it was DARK. Not just dark, but DARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment