Thursday, February 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 41/324, 2022 - Thursday

One in four Americans has appeared on television.Thursday already, this week really seems to have gone by quickly. It seems like only yesterday it was Monday. I was up early to do my walk, and shortly after I got home, I logged on to a zoom class, from 8:30 until 12:30. Let the girls out, and then it was IN to the office, and a 1:30 meeting. A few more things to get done, and then I was off to the Hyatt, for the start of our Winter Meetings. A full day tomorrow, a REALLY full day on Saturday, a pretty darned full day on Sunday, and about a half day on Monday, and then I am finished. Lots of things to get accomplished, lots of controversial things to try and put to bed, and lots of people to try and recognize through their masks. There will be a lot of mask wearing for the next several days, but it is really just about the least we can do. A friend of mine told me that sometimes her underwear was really uncomfortable, but she wears them anyway. You are welcome to consider that a simile to wearing a mask, even though many of you may have gone commando at some point in your life. Honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment