Sunday, March 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 86/279, 2022 - Sunday

Static electricity is the build up of an electrical charge on the surface of an object. It's called 'static' because the charges remain in one area rather than moving or flowing to another area. The most interesting display of static electricity I have witnessed in a while, was after the Piglet rolled around on the floor for a bit, and then jumped up onto my lap. The effect diminished somewhat while I fumbled for my phone, but maybe you can get the idea. It was really kind of cute. Sunday. Today is Sunday. I did have a few spurts of energy, I did a few loads of laundry, watered outside plants, went to brunch, went to the local nursery and paid for some plants that will be installed soon. Took a nap. I called Nike customer service because none of the shoes I ordered fit, that is still a work in progress. I am watching the Oscars, and I am pleasantly surprised. The humor is biting...just my kind of stuff. I am surprised, but most of the targets seem to be taking it in stride. I finished my  most recent book this afternoon, Travels with Lizbeth. I have been aware of this book for decades, it has an Austin connection, and if you check it out, I think it will give you a bit more insight to homelessness...even though it was written in the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment