Saturday, June 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 169/196, 2022 - Saturday

Squirt guns are a type of toy gun that shoots jets of water. The primary purpose is to soak another person, such as in a water fight. For years, the United States and Canada have required squirt guns to be made of clear or tinted transparent plastic to make them harder to mistake for actual firearms. Tonight was a combo book club and wine night, hosted at Diane's house. Book club first...this months book was about the mafia in New England, so, Diane went with a gangster theme. Squirt guns all around. I was the preferred target, as well as the largest target, and it was a lot of fun! Good times. I did a lot of small chores and achieved a few small and indifferent successes. I have nothing on my chore list left for tomorrow, and that is quite okay with me. Morning walks are good, and naps are good too. I'll talk to you again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment