Thursday, July 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 188/177, 2022 - Thursday

It is believed that ghosts can read your mind and also foresee your future. They try to communicate with you about your future through your dreams. So next time you have a dream about your future, you will know who to thank. This bit of trivia has nothing to do with this journal entry, I was just without a photo to accompany the post and nothing in particular to share with you. I was watching Ghosts on tv, and Callie was asleep next to me, so there you have it. A good walk this morning, a quick day in the office, picked up Mike at the airport, put a sign on a new listing and made it active in MLS, had lunch at Meyers Sausage in Elgin, then came home for a nap. Dinner tonight in Taylor with Mike, Deb and Jay, and now getting things ready for tomorrow, heading to Las Cruces for a couple days. I am pretty sure things are under control, and I will let you know for sure at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment