Saturday, September 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 253/112, 2022 - Saturday

Fatigue and pain at the injection site are the most commonly reported side effects of the Corona virus vaccine, and overall, most symptoms are mild and temporary. Serious side effects are rare, but may occur. I have found these side effects to be true for me, but after my most recent vaccination (yesterday), I think I have not been too adversely affected. I do find that I have issues with the words affect and effect, and sometime I am confused as to which one is the proper word to use at the time. Whatever. After the walk and estate sales this morning, Jay and I installed insulation on the two garage doors at the Curious House. After we did that, I was done, and I basically went done and passed out for an hour and a half. I was really tired, really sore, and was afraid I was experiencing some negative effects, but after a two hour nap, I was better and made the rest of the night with no issues. At seven o'clock this evening we had the third house concert of the year, and it was fun. A good group of neighbors, some we had never met, and that is the whole purpose of the concerts. Now, I am done for the day. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment