Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 291/74, 2022 - Tuesday

It is only Tuesday...it feels like it should be at least Thursday. All day meetings, and I have been home for about 20 minutes. Good information shared, good hanging out with friends that we have not seen for a couple years, and overall, just a really good day. Tiring but good. I think the venue this year is really pretty good, but I am not impressed with the food and beverage services. And I am not even snobbish about food and beverage. During lunch, we found out the final numbers for our fundraising year, and those numbers will be made public tomorrow. We did have a nice champagne toast, and we all worked our butts off for the 2022 fiscal year. Lots of hard work by everyone involved. Another long day tomorrow, and a not so long day on Thursday, but I have to tell you, I am not getting any younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment