Thursday, December 22, 2022

Volume 14 -Day 256/9, 2022 - Thursday

I wonder what I did wrong? That could actually cover a lot of territory, but I am specifically meaning what I did wrong today with the garbage and recycling collectors. Every collection day, I leave bottles of water on the cans for them. The recycling guys only come every two weeks. Since it is Christmas week, I put two six-packs of beer on each can, and they did not take them. Do you think I insulted them? I thought they would appreciate the beer...I know they work really hard all year and get little appreciation, so I hope I did not offend them, that was not my intent. It was 51 degrees when I left for the office this morning, and it is 18 degrees right now. Expecting it to get down to 12 degrees overnight (maybe a bit colder), and it is not expected to be above freezing tomorrow. Very unseasonably cold temperatures for the next four days or so, and a week from today, we will be back in the 70s. I will go in to the office tomorrow, later than usual, but I am not too sure about walking in the morning. Maybe yes, maybe no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment