Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 115/250, 2023 - Tuesday

Tonight was book club (today was Nancy's birthday, too), and I almost forgot to make this journal entry. That does not happen very often, not very often at all. The day started with a nice walk, just me and Dick, and it rained a little bitty bit on us while we were walking. Throughout the day, we got very little rain, just to prove the weather prognosticators wrong. This morning was the ROMEOs breakfast, and again, it was just me and Dick. After breakfast, I had a quick appointment, and then it was off to the office. A few this and that, and I was headed home by about 2 o'clock. I had one errand to do, and the housekeeper was coming this afternoon, so I needed to meet her to open the door. After she arrived, I left and finished one more errand, and now I have a clean house and I am pretty much caught up. Book club was good, and I think everybody enjoyed this months book. I have already read next months book, so that is good, and next month book club will be at the Curious House. I am working from home tomorrow, and it will basically be a day of zoom meetings. I have three zoom meetings on the books, and that is a lot compared to lately, since more and more stuff is happening in person. Poppies are still blooming, and I took this photo the other day, just before I took the photo of the black wooly.

No comments:

Post a Comment