Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 157/208, 2023 - Tuesday

Okay, I'm home. I think the girls were pretty happy to see me. I'm not too sure that they are still happy to see me, but maybe they are. We are all ready to go to sleep, I think. It has been a long day. Mike and I were up at about 5:30, we had to pack, we had stuff to do. The transfer agent got to the contact right on time at 10AM, no issue. It took us 45 minutes to get to the airport, Mike went through the ticketing process and then went through security. I had to first go and report to immigration to show my Mexican Documents, and THEN I went through the ticketing and security process. Mike was at Gate 64, and I met him probably 30 minutes after he got there. The immigration process was not a big deal, it just took about 15 minutes.We had lunch at the airport. I was looking for a Senor Frogs when I should have been looking for AirMargaritaville. The make the guacamole at the table at AirMargaritaville, and the first time I ever had it was at AirMargaritaville. Now, I am becoming a kind of an expert on table made guacamole an chips, so maybe I will become a guacamole snob. It could be worse. I have to go back to PDC within 60 days to finish my immigration process, gee darn... I could not be happier having taken the plunge to buy the condo that I have. Lots of friends have seen it, and everyone thinks it is a great piece of property. I honestly agree with them. It kind of has the best of everything at PDC, and I am happy with it. I can't wait for a bunch of peeps to hea down there with me and explore all of it, and there is LOTS of stuff to eplore,
Time to play, but now I'm back in Texas, and I am happy that the clouds showed out for me while I was driving home. I expect I will be somewhat more coherent tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment