Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Three...

Today was a really nice day. There was not a terrible amount of fog this morning for my commute in, it was a nice pleasant temperature when I went out for the paper (and my other morning rituals), I left early enough that there were no real traffic issues (I was only headed as far as the Board, since I was teaching classes), everyone at the Board was friendly, the folks that attended the two classes were friendly and seemed to enjoy the classes, and all-in-all it was a really nice day. Nice, clam, pleasant, friendly, lovely...I should probably add more adjectives, but I am done with that thought for the moment. This is a photo of the afternoon class, one of what I am trying to make a tradition. Photos of the class all looking the other way, so I do not need any ones permission to post the photo on this blog. If you had to get every ones permission, well, let's just say it would be a challenge. Recognize anyone? I didn't think so!

I stopped at FireBowl in Round Rock on the way home, and Jody and I both had Pad Thai for dinner. Very good, along with crispy crab Rangoon's for an appetizer. YUM! I am not a big giant fan of cilantro, and I always forget to ask them to leave it off my order, so I end up just picking it off. Such a difficult life I lead!

The pool cover has been removed from the pool, and it is pretty much ready to go. We just need to wait a little while for it to warm up, and it will be all done. We are delighted that Jeanette is back servicing the pool, she is a wonderful, conscientious and nice woman. I am all about nice these days! And competent, I think that is important as well. Nice and competent are very important.

Tomorrow will pretty much be a day in the office, I do have a luncheon meeting and then back tot he office. I have an out-of-town buyer coming in this weekend, and I need to get everything ready for that. AND, the bees will be here on Sunday. I have finished painting everything that needs to be painted, I have a few minor details to be completed, but otherwise, I and ready for those little buzzers. BRING THEM ON!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RANGOON'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment