Monday, May 10, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty...

Can you see the sunrise in my rear view mirror? I got kind of a late start to work this morning, and it was not nearly as cloudy as it has been lately, so there was a lovely sunrise as evidenced from my rear view mirror. Jody is amazed that I am not dead from pulling stunts like this while driving down a two-lane country road, but I am perfectly comfortable with these kinds of shenanigans. Let's just see if spell check finds that one.

A busy day in the office, lots of things to get done, we are just getting into the height of leasing season, and our property management accounts are really starting to become active. Worked on three lease listings today, two or three sales listings tomorrow, and still working with Buyer clients and Seller clients, so it is just a little bit chaotic. I actually had to go to a couple properties twice today, because I forgot my access key, and had to go back to the office. Those are the kinds of mistakes that I hope to only make once every ten years or so.

It is a warm and windy day here in central Texas. Temperature is now in the 80's, and there is really a brisk hot, humid wind from the south. One good thing about that is that we are on track again today to produce much MUCH more energy than we are consuming. So far we have used 1 KWh and we have sent back 19 KWh's to the grid. I like it when that happens. Makes me get all tingly inside.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating several office birthdays and anniversaries, so that means luncheon out, and that is always fun.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LISTINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment