Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Eighty Nine...

Okay, here is an interesting factoid. This entry in my journal marks the 555th day that I have kept this blog going. Not missed a day. I hope this does not put a pox on it, I'm just saying! I think that is a pretty good record. I cannot believe I have kept it up this long. This photo is of a nice looking cloud formation I saw last night was I was walking back inside after having put the chickens to bed. I like them.

You could have knocked me over with a feather this morning when I went outside to get the newspaper and take care of my chores. It was raining! I did not even know it, but I was certainly pleasantly surprised. By the time I left to go into town, we had received about a quarter-inch, so that was terrific. By the time I got back home this afternoon, we are just barley short of 1 inch. I am very happy about that.

Today was a day of instruction for me, and I think the class was very well received. The final decision will be in the class evaluations, but I am pretty confident it was a good class. I enjoyed it, and there were lots and lots of positive comments. This photo is how I get a class photo without having to go to all the trouble of getting permission from everyone to put the photo on my web-site. Whatever...

Jody and I went to dinner this evening at the Filling Station, and I had a patty melt and Jody had a Reuben sandwich. Both very good.

Tired, going to bed, but first I have to put the chickens to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment