Friday, August 27, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Thirty Nine...

I had a tremendously enjoyable day today, although it seems to have been a very uneventful one, and there was nothing worthy of capturing for posterity. SO, I was forced to take this photo of a spider in the yard just so I would have a photo for this entry. BORING...

To be quite honest, I have come to appreciate the occasional day filled with nothingness! Although today would really not qualify for one of those days, a day filled with nothing should not be sneered at, and should not be taken for granted. If I could have at least one day a week filled with nothing, I would enjoy it to the fullest, and fill it with even more nothing. NOTHING!

However, today I sat on a Professional Standards Panel at the Texas Association of REALTORS; before that, I made it into the office and did some power-real-estate, and got lots of work done. I am even caught up on e-mails...there is nothing better than an empty in-box. AND, if I cannot empty the in-box, I have a secret hiding place for those pesky un-answered little jewels, so it can look like my in-box is empty. BUT, today, there is nothing hiding, nothing un-answered, and nothing hanging out. I am caught up with e-mails.

Tomorrow, I am planning on a lot of nothing, but I know I will be defeated in my quest for nothingness. SOMETHING will come up, and I will get sucked in to doing SOMETHING. Those pesky somethings. Why can't they just wait and let me have a day of nothing? There's always SOMETHING. BE GONE SOMETHING! What am I looking for? I am looking for NOTHING!

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment